We are very please to welcome Consult-Elec from Canada as a new member of our Association.
Consult-Elect was established in 2000 by former technicians from Merlin Gerin which is now part of Schneider Electric. After 20 years Consult Elect has developed a strong reputation in electrical distribution services, on board vessels in Canada and abroad.
- Maintenance, tests, repairs for low and high voltage circuit breakers onboard or in workshop.
- Thermographic survey.
- Certify technicians with appropriate equipment to maintain SF6 gas used on high voltage circuit breaker.
- Switchboards upgrading studies for new technology integration.
- Circuit breaker retrofit solutions without power interruption, protection relay testing and upgrading with the use of latest technology tools.
- Arc-flash studies for a safe switchboard operation.
On a regular basis and customers request our tests on board or in workshop are approved by class like LR, DNV, or BV
Schneider Electric service provider agreement, low, high voltage, protection relays.
Tie link with ABB for short notice and emergency supply
ISO 9001: 2015
Montreal, Quebec, Halifax, Vancouver, Victoria, on board or abroad on call
Address: 3700 rue Richelieu, St Hubert, Quebec, J3Y 7B1, Canada.
Tel: +1 450-678-7882 Fax: +1 450-678-8019
Email: email@example.com Web: www.consult-elect.com
Contact: Sales: Florent Mecca – General manager
Mob: +1 514-638-4623
Tech: Cédric Gaden _ Technical manager