Since its establishment in 1980, Hermanos Alfaro has evolved step by step becoming nowadays a company which is well-renowned both nationally and internationally in the machining of precision parts as well as on-site machining.
Our premises have a an area of 3000 m² and are equipped with the most modern production means on the market and managed by highly qualified staff with extensive experience in our production sector.
We offer our clients an comprehensive management of their product, from technical assistance in the product’s design to delivery of the finished product.
- Recovery of cracks/wear in engine blocks by welding (procedure certified by DNV-GL in cast-iron)
- Grinding/Polishing crankpin.
- Flange machining up to 7m., drilling/tapping of holes.
- Machining of shafts, sterntube, tailshaft, rudders, etc.
- Foundation machining
- Laser and optical alignments, crack test, hardness test, …
- Own technical department for designing/developing/adapting/manufacturing new machinery according to customer needs.
Our workshop facilities produce various types of parts for any business and industrial application, both by conventional machinery and by computer numerical control machines.
- ISO 9001 ·ISO 14001 ·ISO 18001 · Welder homologation for welding in cast-iron by DNV-GL EN ISO 9606-1:2013 · Welding procedure in cast-iron homologated by DNV-GL EN ISO 15609-1 · Welder homologation for welding in aluminium by DNV-GL EN ISO 9606-2:2005 · Welding procedure in aluminium homologated by DNV-GL EN ISO 15614-2:2006
Our technicians travel worldwide.
Address: Camino Romeu, 45. 36213 Vigo (Pontevedra), Spain
Tel: +34 986 294 623 Fax: +34 986 209 787
Contact: Francisco Barros Email: firstname.lastname@example.org