International Ship Engineering Service (ISES) Association Ltd proudly supports the upcoming Maritime CIO Forum in Shanghai 2017 Conference which will take place the 7th of December 2017.
The Maritime CIO Forum in Shanghai has been developed to address the issues and trends that technology leaders face in an increasingly changing and continuously developing business environment.
Staying ahead of the innovation curve, and with the digitalisation of the maritime sector at the core of this changing landscape, Digital Ship is pleased to be heading to China this year with our Maritime CIO Forum, where the focus is on how to harness opportunities, and how to address the challenges and questions which advances in technology are posing to our industry.
Confirmed speakers to date:
- Sadan Kaptanoglu, Managing Director of HI Kaptanoglu Shipping, & President Designate, BIMCO
- Wei Fan, Manager of International Maritime Research Department, Shipbuilding Information Center of China (SICC) (Digital Ship Programme Advisor)
- Wei Zhuang, Regional Manager of Asia, BIMCO (Digital Ship Programme Advisor)
- Peter Fuhrman, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, China First Capital
- Eric Jan Bakker, Head of Sales Asia Pacific, Marlink
- Woosung Chang, VP of Sales and Operation, Intellian
- Ralph van der Hoeven, General Manager, Klaveness Shipping (Shanghai) Co. Ltd.
- Steve Saxon, Partner, McKinsey & Company
- Stephan Vetter, Vice President (Maritime Industries), KfW IPEX-Bank GmbH
- Ranjan Varghese, Director – Naval Architect, Steel Ships Ltd
- Scott Pilkington, Partner, HFW
- Shengwei Qian, VP Sales Asia, Inmarsat Maritime
- Brent Bruun, Chief Operating Officer, KVH Industries
- Wouter Deknopper, Vice President & General Manager, Maritime Line of Business, Iridium
- Matthew Galston, Senior Director, Product Management, Cobham Satcom
- Rob O’Dwyer, Editor, Digital Ship
As a Supporting Organisation, ISES Members qualify for 30% discount on registering
For full Programme and Agenda details, please see: https://www.shanghai.thedigitalship.com