Hi-Tek Marine S.A
Hi-Tek Marine S.A. is a Panamanian company founded in 1991, dedicated to the service and marketing of marine electronic equipment, for vessels operating in the Panama Canal, Caribbean, Central and South American regions.
- Radio Communications MF/HF/VHF, GMDSS Radio Inspections
- GMDSS Radio surveys.
- Navigation Radars, X-Band, S-Band, Installations and Tests.
- Inmarsat, Fleet Broadband, Email Communication Systems Satellite TV.
- EPIRB Battery Replacement, Reprogramming.
- Voyage Data Recorder Installation, VDR Annual Performance Test.
- ECDIS Installations, Chart Updates, Crew Trainings, Simulator
- Gyrocompass Annual Maintenance, Magnetic Compass Adjustment
- ODME installation, repairs, certification & calibration
- 15ppm OWS monitor repairs, installation, certification & calibration
- Viscosity installation and repairs
- Flowmeter repairs, retrofit and installation.
- Calibrations and official annual certification services for marine automation equipment
Navigation & Communication:
JRC, Yokogawa, Transas, Jotron, Intellian, Sailor (Cobham), Netwave / Rutter, Intellian, Transas, Hyundai, Koden, AMI Marine, Highlander and Saab
KSB Seil, Seil Seres, Kidde Graviner, VAF Instruments, JOWA, SPECS, Schaller Automation, Rivertrace, MMC, Tanktech.