International Ship Engineering Service (ISES) Association is very pleased to announce that RSB Novkontas from Lithuania has become a member of the Association.
RSB-Novikontas” Ltd. was founded in 1997 and is a part of the NOVIKONTAS GROUP.
The main fields of activities:
1. Equipping of fishing, transport and passenger vessels as well as yachts and speedboats with modern electronic communication, navigational and hydro-sonic equipment produced both by russian and foreign producers.
2. Full-scope equipping of newly-built vessels with radio-electronic equipment.
3. Service maintenance of radio-electronic equipment already installed on vessels.
4. Ships’ technical management related to radio- and navigational equipment.
5. Inspection of ship’s radio- and navigational equipment on request of various classification societies. (LR, RMRS, BV, DNV, GL, NKK, Rina).
Furuno, Cobham, JRC, Danelec, Wartsila SAM Electronics, Netwave, Jotron, McMurdo, NG Sperry marine, Headway, Sealantern.
Taikos pr. 81A, LT-94114 Klaipeda, Lithuania
Tel: +370 46 304040 Fax: +370 46 304041
Tel. 7/24: +370 640 25000