PA Marine Sp. z o.o. launched its business on 1 July 2010, when the Maritime Electronics Department separated out of the EPA Sp. z o.o. (established in 1988). The latter company was a market leader in providing navigation, radio-communications and satellite data transfer systems as well as integrated navigation bridge systems.
Installation, commissioning and repairs:
- radiocommunication devices (GMDSS, MF/HF, VHF, UHF) and navigation devices (RADARS, GPS, ECDIS, AIS, NAVTEX), gyroscopes, marine autopilots, echo sounders, logs)
- automation systems (main engine control, power management, monitoring and alarm solutions)
- internal communication systems
- Inmarsat, Iridium, VSAT satellite communication systems
- TVSAT systems
Arrangement of local services on behalf of shipowner:
- situation assessment, arrangements with local service providers, implementation supervision.
Annual inspections of radio devices:
- GMDSS, AIS, EPIRB, (S)VDR, (Kelvin Hughes, Rutter, Netwave, Danelec, Headway, Consilium Marine)
Address: Al. Wojska Polskiego 193/1; 71-325 Szczecin, Poland
Tel: + 48 91 435 07 00
Tel 24h: + 48 690 189 506
Fax: + 48 91 4252 999