We are very pleased to announce that Intermaritime Group from Panama has become a new member of International Ship Engineering Service (ISES) Association.
INTERMARITIME was officially established in 2005 by Eng. Santiago Torrijos together with a group of experienced collaborators creating a group which offers customized services to maritime clients worldwide.
Intermaritime is a group of companies committed to providing Integral Maritime Solutions. Each of our branch companies offers a specialized service to the maritime community at large.
The companies in the group are:
- Intermaritime Certification Services (ICS Class) is a classification society with headquarters located in Panama, Republic of Panama. ICS Class is an independent and non-commercial organization carries out its classification activities in an impartial and objective way in compliance with the ICS Class Rules and Regulations.
- Panama Maritime Lawyers firm based in Panama City with presence in London, specializing in flag regulation and compliance as well as all aspects of shipping business, logistics and international trade.
- Panama Maritime Training Services was founded in 1998 in the republic of Panama to provide seafarers, and aspiring seafarers, courses on the Standard of Training, Certification and Watchkeeping complying with rigorous regulations established by administrations such as the Panama Maritime Authority and the International Merchant Marine Registry of Belize.
- ICSurveys is an independent marine and cargo surveying company, based in the Republic of Panama, with branch representative offices around the world. We Represent ship-owners, Bunker Suppliers, P&I Clubs, Hull & Machinery Underwriters, traders and Flag Administrations to name a few.
- AquaMercantile is an expert insurance broker founded in 1999, with headquarters in London and specialized in marine, cargo, energy and Parts Industry. We offer a rated cover from the market at competitive rates, with hand on claim management and a representation for delivering timely.
Over the last decade, thanks to our Global Network of over 150 representative offices in 70 countries, INTERMARITIME has provided excellent customer service and expert guidance to our clients in the face of the ever-changing challenges of the global economy.
Address: San Francisco, 77th Street, Intermaritime Building, Panama City
Tels: +507 322-0013 / +507-3151103
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.intermaritime.org
Contacts: Chairman: Mr. Santiago Torrijos
Vice President: Mrs. Flor de Maria Torrijos
General Manager: Mrs. Doris Oro